This morning I was on 99.7 The Point for their segment Tell Me Something Good! I shared a bit of my story and was able to talk about the prevalence of heart disease in our country.
Here are some other good things happening in February!
- National Heart Month (all February)
- Nation Wear Red Day (Friday Feb 3rd)
- Red Dress Dash @ Power and Light District KC (Feb 3rd)
- Fashion with Heart (February 11th)
- 2017 Kansas City Heart and Stroke Ball (February 25th)
- Lawrence Go Red for Women Luncheon (Feb 10th)
Not in KC? Seek out your local American Heart Association on Facebook for great events! If you need help feel free to comment on the post and I’m happy to link you with the closest office!
Since I’ve already started my day with something good, let’s keep it going! Leave a comment and tell me something good!